- Ida Red apples
- Sweet potatoes
- Brussels sprouts
- Choice of kale, beets, or Cippolini onions
Each Thanksgiving Share will be $15, and you can add on extra bunches of kale for $2 each (because we've got tons right now), and we've also got our free-range eggs available for $4 per dozen. You can order as many shares as you'd like, and we'll deliver them to you as follows:
- Alma: Monday, November 12 from 4:30 to 5:00 PM in front of His Place. Also, Fred and I are going to be teaching a free cooking class at His Place at 5:15 that evening, so if you're coming to pick up your share, pop in and join us! Space is limited, so you'll want to let them know you're coming. You can get more information about the class here.
- Mt. Pleasant: Tuesday, November 13 from 4:30 to 5:30 in front of GreenTree Cooperative Grocery.
- Lansing: Wednesday, November 14 from 4:30 to 5:30 at the Soup Spoon Café.
- Midland: Thursday, November 15 from 5:00 to 6:00 PM in the back parking lot of the Eagle Ridge Church.
If you want to order a share but can't make it to the drop-off, we're also going to be offering home/workplace delivery for $5 to anyone within four miles of where we are already headed. If you're not sure, you can email me the delivery address and I'll let you know if we can drop your share off for you at your home or workplace.
We have enough veggies for about 50 or 60 shares, and it's first come, first serve, so you'll want to let me know soon if you want to order a Thanksgiving Share! You can just email me and include the following:
- how many shares you'd like
- whether you want the kale, the beets, or the Cippolini onions as your choice
- if you want to add on any free-range eggs or kale
- if you want to pick up at the standard drop-off or if you want to go with the home delivery option.
Then I'll email you an invoice, and you can either send us a check in the mail, or you can follow the link in the invoice to do a free electronic bank transfer, whatever is easiest for you. We do ask that you pay in advance, because last year we had some people not show up to pick up their shares, and I want to avoid that for this year. So just let me know if you want to order a Thanksgiving Share or if you have any questions! We wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving and a great holiday season! :-)