Thursday, June 18, 2020

CSA Starting Next Week- PLEASE RESPOND!

Get ready for some salads!  We've got some
 beautiful lettuce in the shares this week!

Hi everyone!  Hope you're all doing well!  This is just a little in-between newsletters message to check in with everyone to make sure you got the message about the start dates!  I probably should have asked you in the last message to respond and let me know that you got the memo about the CSA starting next week!  I would hate for someone to miss the message and not get their first week of veggies, so here's the plan:  If you've already emailed me since the last newsletter with a question, then you're all set.  I know you're aware of your official start date.  If I haven't heard from you since the last newsletter, please just send me a quick email so I know you know we're starting next week.  Then, anyone I haven't heard from by around Saturday, I'll follow up with by email or phone so you don't slip through the cracks.  
 
Also, if you're at one of our traditional "market-style" drop-offs (Alma, Mt. Pleasant, or Midland), let me know if you'd like to have your share pre-packed this year!  You can change your mind at any time, so if we get into the season and you decide you'd rather go through the line and pick out your veggies in the way we've previously done it, that's totally fine!  Getting the CSA off the ground each year is a logistical feat of epic proportions, so if you'd like to get your share prepacked, it makes my life so much easier if I know about it sooner, rather than the day before the drop-off.  Thanks so much!  

And for those of you getting pre-packed shares, be sure to look at the newsletter that will come out this weekend, because it will let you know what your choices are!  Just send me a quick email letting me know if you'd like share A, share B, or share C for next week, and be sure to email me by noon the day before your drop-off.  And if I don't hear from you, we'll just choose for you!  No worries, you won't miss out on veggies if you forget to respond! :-)

We are so excited to see you all next week!  Just let me know if you have any questions!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment